Nozin has solutions for Hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities, Outpatient Surgery Centers, Clinics and Doctor Offices that are ready to take their infection control and infection prevention strategies to an innovative level.
The nose is a reservoir for bacteria that escape typical hygiene protocols such as hand washing. Nozin Nasal Sanitizer® equips health professionals and patients with a safe and effective nasal shield that helps provide protection from infection causing pathogens. Importantly, Nozin Nasal Sanitizer antiseptic is clinically shown to reduce S. aureus nasal carriage without antibiotics. More information on this published research can be found by clicking here.
The Nozin Shield Program is designed to optimize and streamline the introduction of Nasal Sanitizer® technology into healthcare facilities. Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® can serve as an integral part of a comprehensive infection control strategy to reduce the levels of pathogenic bacteria within the healthcare environment.
An initial patient implementation can start in higher risk areas and expand into additional units. A facility wide solution could include use for all patients, staff and visitors, including applications for:
- Patients as an adjunct or follow-on to antibiotic decolonization
- Patients, staff and visitors in high-risk restricted environments
- HCP and support staff in hospital units where patient infections are of concern
- ICU and surgical units
- Units with immuno-suppressed or compromised patients
- Nursing and other long-term care facilities
Nozin Shield Program objectives include:
- Reduction in nasal carriage that contributes to infection risk.
- Increased confidence that facility is at forefront of infection control
- Improved effectiveness of Hand Hygiene Program
- Staff and patients touch their faces every 4 minutes
- Frequency of nose contact compromises hand hygiene
- Reduce nose to hand transfer by reducing nasal carriage
- Phased in use for everyone – patients, staff, visitors
Learn more about suggested patient protocols with Nozin® Nasal Santizer®
To learn more about the Nozin Shield™ contact a representative.