We have all been there – cruising the airport shops for something to take on the plane so we can have a bit more sustenance than a peanut pack. Forget the airport restaurant lines, the greasy fast food and the candy bars tucked into your bag.
Let’s focus on healthy snacks that will give you energy for your trip and are easy to carry on the plane.
1. Chili and Sweet Trail Mix – a sticky, yummy trail mix that ensures crumbles won’t end up all over your plane seat. (Mama’s Blissful Bites)
2. Healthy Brownie – a no-guilt brownie that can be made for travel! Contains honey, coconut oil, almond butter, almonds, walnuts, dark chocolate, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, goji berries and oats! (Oprah)
3. Super Power Chia Bread – high energy and high nutrient and pairs well with hummus, peanut butter or almond butter. (Oh She Glows)
4. No-Bake Energy Bites – easy to make and wayyyyy better than the bag of chips that you were thinking about. (Smashed Peas and Carrots)
5. Roasted Coconut Sweet Potatoes – roasted thick, sweet potato chips – YUM! (Fit Moms Fit Kids Club)
6. Spicy Roasted Chickpeas – these little treats are like popcorn and really good for you! (Hungry Goddess)
7. Hemp Protein Granola Bars – this is the hemp that you eat that is packed with nutrients and has a great, nutty flavor. (My New Roots)
8. Whole Grain Wrap with Turkey and Veggies – leave the fast food in the airport and pack sandwiches that pack a nutritional punch. (Feed Your Awesome Machine)
9. Spicy Lentil Summer Rolls – roll up all of your fave veggies and make it a great way to clean out your fridge before your trip. (Sprouted Kitchen)
10. Beet Chips – if you love beets, this could be your new go-to snack! Herbs, garlic and salt make these chips super delish! (Live Simply)
What’s the other item that tucks easily into your carry on? Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® of course! Protects against germs on your journey – remember to Apply Before You Fly™!